Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Unit Size Definitions Next: Re: [SG] Buildings

Re: New GZG Photo Gallery

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:48:09 -0400
Subject: Re: New GZG Photo Gallery

On Sat, 6 Jul 2002 22:39:24 -0400, "Jason Weiser" <atlas7d@rcn.com>
wrote:

>Well as the "author" , I hope the fact that I am using a site builder
helps
>explain a few things. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be of
some
>definate help.

Allen replied:
>Unfortunately, short of telling you to pick up a book on HTML and learn
how to code it yourself ...

<g> I was about to say "Pick up HTML for Dummies and write it yourself".

This really is the best way--I've tried HoTMetaL, CoffeeCup etc, and
while
they're okay, I find it easier just to go ahead and write the code
myself.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Unit Size Definitions Next: Re: [SG] Buildings