Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Unit Size Definitions Next: Re: [SG/DS] Unit Size Definitions

Re: [SG] Buildings

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 13:11:25 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Buildings

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:51:04 +0100, "Paul Owen" <paul.owen@gtns.co.uk>
wrote:

>Modular would be ace.

I agree with Paul: modular, more detail, and able to get inside.

I would also like them, if it's possible, to be mountable on
foamcore/foamboard. The problem I have with paper buildings in 25mm is
that
even mounted on card they tend to be a bit flimsy. I would prefer that I
could
take a paper design, mount it on foamcore, and glue it together to give
it
more strength. This may not require any kind of design change, or it
might,
depending on what you intend to do with the interiors.

Note: not everyone has a duplex printer, so printing on both sides of a
sheet
of paper can be problematic (though I suppose it is possible to have it
photocopied two sided). Even if you can, lining stuff up perfectly on
the
opposite side is an issue. This may result in problems if you do any
kind of
details for the interiors.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Unit Size Definitions Next: Re: [SG/DS] Unit Size Definitions