Prev: Re: Re: Mission Creep Next: Re: Assaulting an IP Unit

Re: [Campaign] Criteria

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 14:33:41 -0400
Subject: Re: [Campaign] Criteria

> Nope.  I like my NRE the way it is.

I was saying "how about give an example of the way a campaign *should*
be" -- no complaining if you can't also offer a solution <g>

> > description.  I imagine the NRE intelligence office just
overlooked
> > the SDNs... <g>
>
> Nope.  We probably have an agent in each crew.

A lot more likely that the IF has agents in the NRE crews, though.
("Oh yeah?" "Yeah!"  "Sez who!" "Sez me!" etc etc)

> handful of those that exist are probably
> a)Under direct control of the head of state,

Yes, but that has nothing to do with your initial statement.

> b)watched by NI and NRE agents specifically tasked for such,

Shouldn't imagine it's too hard to keep track of them, they're big

Prev: Re: Re: Mission Creep Next: Re: Assaulting an IP Unit