Prev: Re: [Campaign] Criteria Next: Re: [Campaign] cubic moves

Re: [Campaign] Criteria

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 07:25:10 +0200
Subject: Re: [Campaign] Criteria

> The quick fix for home made hexes using squares is this:
>
> Draw columns for the width of your hexes, then draw in every other
column
with squares.  In the remaining alternating columns, shift the squares
down
1/2 a length to that they overlap 2 squares to each side.  So
effectively,
each square will contact 6 others - in otherwords a hex-like
arrangement.

> Interestingly enough I was thinking of having my basement tiled in
this
way so that the floor could be used for hex based games.

Around here, I've seen mats of small (1"-2") mosaic tiling, including
hex
tiles. Perhaps you can find some of those ?

Greetings

Prev: Re: [Campaign] Criteria Next: Re: [Campaign] cubic moves