Prev: Re: Re: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger Next: Re: [Campaign] Criteria

Re: [Campaign] Criteria

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 01:18:29 -0400
Subject: Re: [Campaign] Criteria

> Maybe I'm a totally unique freak of nature, but I want
> a campaign system that doesn't feel like Command and
> Conquer.  I want "Here's what you have Admiral (or
> General), use it wisely."  Maybe some reinforcements,
> but pretty much only frigates--you loose your only
> Dreadnought, you're screwed.

It depends on what you want.  If your unit is battlegroups and your
turn is three months, you can build replacements--but if the campaign
is set up correctly, you'll still have to be careful with your
resources.

When I wrote the list of requirements, I was careful not to specify
scale.	Could be fleets and years--could be squads and hours.

Prev: Re: Re: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger Next: Re: [Campaign] Criteria