Prev: RE: [FT] Some ideas on crew quality Next: RE: [SG] Assaulting an IP force

Re: Gorilla war

From: Scott Siebold <gamers@a...>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 13:02:42 -0500
Subject: Re: Gorilla war

Real world is not SciFi. I will be forced to challenge you with my
Orilla if you make that mistake
again.

>So we are not talking Science Fiction war games anymore now? <grin>
>
>If I wasn't being such a fanatic on my Mice in Space (think "Pigs in
>Space" with real weapons) I would play wioth the idea of Gorilla
>Warfare... <VBG>
>

>>Greetings
>>Karl Heinz

Actually I am one of the few who can fight a "Gorilla" (actually Orilla)

war in SciFi. I have a unit of
Orilla which got their name because they looked like Gorilla's but the
Earth PR types got the name
changed just-in-time to avoid an interplanetary incident. It's an
interesting unit and one day I'll try it
in Stargrunt.

Scott Siebold

Prev: RE: [FT] Some ideas on crew quality Next: RE: [SG] Assaulting an IP force