Prev: [FT] Alien universe spacecraft Next: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger

Re: [OT]Polotics, was Linking Ammo

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 19:42:54 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT]Polotics, was Linking Ammo

>Neither. Extreme right or left wing meet aren't terribly far apart.
(the
>axis is a circle and the two wings eventually meet at the bottom of the

>circle).

This is true, but I think the idea of natural selection to breed a
stronger
race is right wing rather than left, which is more evryone is equal.

But I am aware that a right wing and left wing extremist governement
feel
pretty similar to the people under the rule.

Anyways, this is getting needlesly too far OT so if people haven't
already
called for it I think this should be the end of this string... unless it
is
about the linking of ammo

Richard

Prev: [FT] Alien universe spacecraft Next: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger