Prev: Re: [OT]Lines of definition and rings of exclusion. Was- Linking Ammo Next: Re: [OT]Polotics, was Linking Ammo

[FT] Alien universe spacecraft

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 15:02:01 -0400
Subject: [FT] Alien universe spacecraft

Has anyone in the group used the spacecraft from Aliens( Sulacco,
Nostromo, Narsissus...)
 I feel that the Sulacco(Conastoga class) should be in the Heavy -
Battlecruiser range.

Ideas ? When I can get all this together I am going to start filling up
some of the bandwidth AOL has given me with all my multi-verse designs.

http://hometown.aol.com/alderfek/RGC.html

Kirk Alderfer

Webelos Leader-Pack 23
Mechanical Designer
Wargamer

Prev: Re: [OT]Lines of definition and rings of exclusion. Was- Linking Ammo Next: Re: [OT]Polotics, was Linking Ammo