Prev: RE: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: Re: Metal transport (was: platoon stuff and combat engineers)

RE: Another OPERATION NIGHTMARE

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:59:22 +1000
Subject: RE: Another OPERATION NIGHTMARE

G'day,

> A place with a semi-tolerable environment that is highly
> variable on a daily basis.
> Fight for a settlement with sheltered quarters. The shelter has to be
> captured intact....

One option is a planet who's orbit is close enough to its sun (or a gas
giant) that as it goes from night to day the differential is so strong
that
there are super strong winds etc.

Cheers

Beth

P.S. I too have vague memories about hearing the incorporation of metals
into radula, but I have a feeling that may have been via the
sequestering of
mineral impurities... or contamination from the sand grains kept in the