Prev: RE: RE: Metal transport (was: platoon stuff and combat engineers) Next: RE: Another OPERATION NIGHTMARE

RE: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:44:19 +1000
Subject: RE: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

G'day,

> Examples?  I got the impression you were talking about a
> larger animal but this sounds more like somethiong pretty small?

Many desert dwelling animals from insect up to small mammal size do it
in
Terran deserts. The dune sharks I'm talking about are poodle to great
dane
size in length (though dorso-ventrally flattened), this doesn't mean
they
can't use the same principles. And yes there is enough energy for them
survive in the desert, they just have to go about things in the right
way,
thus they're ambush preds.

Cheers

Prev: RE: RE: Metal transport (was: platoon stuff and combat engineers) Next: RE: Another OPERATION NIGHTMARE