Prev: Re: [OT] Linking Ammo Next: Re: [OT] Linking Ammo

RE: Re: [SG & DS] Vehicle construction questions

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:36:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Re: [SG & DS] Vehicle construction questions

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:
> John said, with reference to GMS/P in DS2:
> >The more relevant question would be "What crack are
> >you smoking?  Why would you want to do something
> that
> >stupid??"
>
> Which I believe translates to:
> "I don't think GMS/P are effective, so why waste
> capacity on them when you could carry something
> useful?"  I didn't hear any alternate suggestions,
> though.

Got it in one.

Albeit more tactfully phrased.

GMS/P are not capable of killing enemy vehicles except
as a fluke.  Either admit you're not a tank destroyer
and put another SAW on it, or _MAKE_ room for a GMS/L,
which can actually kill something.

John

Prev: Re: [OT] Linking Ammo Next: Re: [OT] Linking Ammo