Prev: Re: Metal transport (was: platoon stuff and combat engineers) Next: GZG Online Catalogue

RE: Metal transport (was: platoon stuff and combat engineers)

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:25:50 +1000
Subject: RE: Metal transport (was: platoon stuff and combat engineers)

G'day,

> They were mentioned in Gear's "Forgotten Borders" trilogy,
> now that you mention it.

Can I have the details please? (Another case of "I haven't read enough
scifi
to know when I'm dreaming up stuff greater people have already
described")

Thanks... though mine don't eat the wearers if neglected they just look
sad
;P

Prev: Re: Metal transport (was: platoon stuff and combat engineers) Next: GZG Online Catalogue