Prev: Re: The Bug man is back! Next: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

Re: The Bug man is back!

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:24:02 +0100
Subject: Re: The Bug man is back!

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 06:20:49PM +0100, Germy & Fizl wrote:
[25mm models]

>I hadn't since it would take several sheets to form one building.
>I might look at small bunkers and the like.

That's the sort of thing I was thinking of. I can cobble up obstacles
with bits of spent firework and the like, but it would be nice to have a
bunker which didn't have words down the spine. :-)

[bug destroyer]

>Tail?
>The flat wing like section is the front of the ship not a tail :)

Ah-ha! Yes, of course, it makes more sense that way...

>I should annotate these pictures more often.
>It seems my sculpts are so alien no-one knows which way up they go :)

I suspect I was thinking of Star Trek-type ships. (Slaps self round head
with wet haddock.) Yes, that does work better.

Thanks,

Prev: Re: The Bug man is back! Next: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers