Prev: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock Next: Re: The Bug man is back!

Re: The Bug man is back!

From: "Germy & Fizl" <germ@f...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:20:49 +0100
Subject: Re: The Bug man is back!

> >Paper models are here:
> >http://www.germwarfare.co.uk/dsbuild.htm
>
> So, um, planning to do any 25mm buildings any time soon? <grin>

I hadn't since it would take several sheets to form one building.
I might look at small bunkers and the like.

> >Bug spaceships are here:
> >http://www.germy.co.uk/1300sculpt.htm
>
> To my taste, the destroyer looks a bit too much as if the tail has
been
> plastered onto an extant bug. The other ships definitely look more
like
> _ships_ - sense of scale is one of the really hard things to provide,
> but I think you're doing it.
> Cheers,
> Roger

Tail?
The flat wing like section is the front of the ship not a tail :)
I should annotate these pictures more often.
It seems my sculpts are so alien no-one knows which way up they go :)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock Next: Re: The Bug man is back!