Prev: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock Next: Re: [HIST] Japanese Culture shock

Re: Chinook Down!

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 25 Jun 2002 12:28:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Chinook Down!

I noted that the article seemed kind of down on the US troops and the
overall plan.

Yet something that was sort of covered very quickly was that the op was
planned based on intel from the very SAS that was doing the squalling.
Perhaps not the same group of guys, but the same overall organisation.

Nevertheless, dropping in to the lowlands when you anticipate the
highlands being occupied seems a little silly/stupid.

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock Next: Re: [HIST] Japanese Culture shock