Prev: Re: The Bug man is back! Next: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock

Re: Chinook Down!

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:07:31 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Chinook Down!

LOL- why was not the  SAS dewd carrying his E-tool?

probably because he could not  fit it under his facemask and ninja suit!

this sounds to me like an "ELITE"  braying for the press in the  best
traditions of an ass with an axe to grind . . . .

this would classify as a CHARLIE FOXTROT in my ARMY too, but , i am
always	curious  when allied  "ELITES" begin to  sqawl after a fight.

i am  pretty sure there  were  enough problems	among wonderful  folks
of all nationalities involved in the  operation to be shared out
equally.

Prev: Re: The Bug man is back! Next: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock