Prev: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock

Re: [HIST??] Culture shock

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 20:06:08 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock

You missed a big assumption.  John assumes that all factions of
the IF behave in the same manner.  If one faction sees a possible
advantage in having troops trained by "ex"-NAC military and the
NAC sees a possible threat to the ruling elite we could end up
with a well trained force.  What's the old cliche?  "Politics
make for strange bedfellows."

Roger Books