Prev: Re: [sg] UXBs Next: RE: [HIST??] Culture shock

RE: [HIST??] Culture shock

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 22:19:17 +1000
Subject: RE: [HIST??] Culture shock

G'day,

I appreciate everyone's responses, what I was actually talking about was
the
"stereotypical" ones John has given for the NAC etc not the ones we've
been
discussing over the last week or so in response to my platoon questions.
So,
unless I've misunderstood your responses (and I'm sorry I'm being thick
if I
have), John do they actually govern how you take on a force and thus
have to
play catch up if they're not like you expected?

Thanks

Beth

Prev: Re: [sg] UXBs Next: RE: [HIST??] Culture shock