Prev: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup Next: Re: (FT) wave guns

Re: [OT] Play (unlicensed) BattleTech on-line ...

From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@g...>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 01:21:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Play (unlicensed) BattleTech on-line ...

Jeremy Sadler wrote:

> MechWarrior: Dark Age is coming out soon apparently, a "collectable"
> miniatures game. The minis don't look half-bad (could do with a better
paint
> job) and they may be good for use with SG/DS/FMA.

I've seen the preview units they've sent out to some local game stores
(one
mech, one hover vehicle, one infantry stand).  Detail is pretty good,
but they
are pretty big for Dirtside, but maybe a little small for Stargrunt.
Sort of
reminded me of the 10mm GROPOS miniatures.

> http://www.wizkidsgames.com/mwdarkage/
>
> (I wonder if they can be removed from the base...)

I'm given to under stand that with enough Dremel work, anything can be
removed
from a base.

--

Prev: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup Next: Re: (FT) wave guns