Prev: RE: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup Next: Re: [Figs] Modern or scifi compatible

Mail order source for Laserburn / TableTop Minis found ...

From: "Ted Arlauskas" <ted@n...>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 09:31:37 -0700
Subject: Mail order source for Laserburn / TableTop Minis found ...

I know there are a couple of US Laserburn fans here on
the list - including myself.  I found a company in GB,
Wargames World, that offers Laserburn minis mail order
to the US -

http://www.wargamesworld.com/ttm_Laserburn.htm

FWIW - There was a rumor that TableTop was out of
business.  They're not.  I talked to one of the guys
who runs the company (sorry, can't remember his name)
at Fantasy Partizan back in February.  They had just
released some tanks that looked a lot like they came
from the "Centurion" game from FASA ...

-Ted

[email]  ted@naxera.com
[AIM]  TArlauskas

Prev: RE: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup Next: Re: [Figs] Modern or scifi compatible