Prev: RE: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS Next: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS

RE: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 14 Jun 2002 13:05:28 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS

Why don't we just figure out how to adapt the "clicker" bases like on
Mageknight or Heroclix for GZG use?

Okay, yer right... nevermind.

--Flak

On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 12:48, laserlight@quixnet.net wrote:
> From: Allan Goodall agoodall@att.net
> >- Leadership and Quality: sticker on the bottom of the figure.
> <etc>
>
> If you have a separate base with no figure, you could use it as a
status marker. Put a sticker with QD/Ldr on the bottom.  Texture and
flock the top.	Drop a smoke puff for "activated" *and* a twig for "IP"
*and* a pebble for "steady" (etc).  That way you have a single marker
which covers everything.

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: RE: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS Next: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS