Prev: [FT] Attack of the Death Star II AAR Next: Re: FT-EMP/NEEDLE WEAPONS

Re: [FT] Attack of the Death Star II AAR

From: Yves Lefebvre <ivanohe@a...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 00:21:55 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Attack of the Death Star II AAR

The last sentence of my last email had a cut/paste problem.

Here it is again :

It was supposed to be the last game of my friend before mariage (this
week
end). However, he just ask us if we can be at his home earlier since we
will have some spare time to play a quick game or two, while his future
wife will be dressing and preparing herself at her mother house. I guess
that means he's a real gamer!

I don't think we will have time to replay this game!

Prev: [FT] Attack of the Death Star II AAR Next: Re: FT-EMP/NEEDLE WEAPONS