Prev: RE: PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS Next: RE: Stargrunt for beginners ?

RE: PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:40:48 +1000
Subject: RE: PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS

G'day,

> Not just the individual names, but the unit history too--you
> have to have some "honor of the regiment" to make you stand
> fast when your "buddies" are falling.

You guys are just trying to depress me right? I'd have to start using
names
like Henri Cousteau the XVth of the 23rd incarnation of the rather
ill-fated
Suffren CL Valencia (which hasn't hit the broad side of a barn with a
buck
of SMs in living memory)....

;)

Prev: RE: PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS Next: RE: Stargrunt for beginners ?