Prev: RE: Re:[SG] conversion for WWs Next: RE: [SG] conversion for WWs

RE: Independance Day

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 17:06:11 +1000
Subject: RE: Independance Day

On Tuesday, June 04, 2002 4:55 PM, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au
[SMTP:Beth.Fulton@csiro.au] wrote:
> G'day,
>
> Nice idea, just one thing...
>
> > The West
> > During the initial Alien assault, western powers were badly
> > damaged and much of their best weapons and equipment were destroyed.

> > So going into the gulf they are bringing in second line troops
> > and equipment (M60's instead of Abrams) also some minor allies
> > that escaped the notice of the Aliens now have some of most
> > undisrupted units ( Denmark, Canada etc) and have become
> > major players...
>
> I have this feeling that I saw/read somewhere that the aliens had
smashed
up
> places like Australia (just not on day one). I have a feeling it was
in
the
> novelisation, but I'm not a 100% sure I even read the novelisation so
> could be typing complete crap here ;)
>
> Anyways like I said nice idea... Lachy is gonna love this one! ;)
>
> Beth
There was a shot in the movie of a crashed alien mothership in Sydney; I
think it landed on Kiribilli House. :-)

'Neath Southern Skies - http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[sstrike] Raider Fleet of War Leader Kel'em'all

Prev: RE: Re:[SG] conversion for WWs Next: RE: [SG] conversion for WWs