Prev: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING Next: Re: [FH] americas

RE: [SG] conversion for WWs

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:22:51 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG] conversion for WWs

On Tuesday, June 04, 2002 9:53 AM, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au
[SMTP:Beth.Fulton@csiro.au] wrote:
> Do bolt action rifles count as Low-Tech Assault Rifles or are they
poorer
> still? And the tommy guns are they OK to be treated just as SAWs? I
guess
> it'd be OK if both sides were using WWIIish troops, but what if I'm to
> spring them on Derek's NSL Panzergren's?

I think they're listed as the worse rifle, FP:0.5, I:d8
Tommy guns would be FP:d4 or d6 with I: d8

This would keep it within the generic rules, so you can pound his NSL in
full frontal charge (don't forget the bayonets to give you a +1 CC
shift).

'Neath Southern Skies - http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[sstrike] Raider Fleet of War Leader Kel'em'all

Prev: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING Next: Re: [FH] americas