Prev: RE: Re: [OT] Invading America Next: Re: [FH] americas

Another one bites the dust

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:00:06 -0700
Subject: Another one bites the dust

I know I've contributed a significant portion of the noise recently, but

even I have to say this is getting ridiculous, when I have to delet
almost
100 e-mails because only a handful are actually on Topic.  Admittedly
much
of the OT stuff is quite fascinating, but as I log on at work and can
only
read and reply on breaks/downtime, it's just too much for me to wade
through
for the time being.  I'm afraid I'm going to haver to unsub.

To Kirk, Tom, and Jaime, your stuff is on it's way, and I definitely
want to
keep in contact.  To anyone with whom I've established social contact
off-list, feel free to keep in touch.  But I need a break.  I'm not
being
driven off by any one person or their views, but by the need of everyone
on
the list to comment on the comments of everyone else.  It's almost
become
exponentially OT.  I'll take a peek back in a few days and see what's
up.

3B^2

Prev: RE: Re: [OT] Invading America Next: Re: [FH] americas