Prev: CAS and abandoning ground pounders was Re: [OT] Frog Bashing Next: Re: [OT] An Idea

Re: The same old shit!!!

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:39:40 EDT
Subject: Re: The same old shit!!!

Bye, Bob.  Nice of you to drop by and chastise us.  You'll be missed.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Wed, 29 May 2002 21:02:03 +0200 "Bob DeAngelis" <bobdea@terra.es>
writes:
>Hi
> I returned to the list to take a peek at how things are. Just the
>same I
>see!!!
>
>I really must congratulate John on his consistency. I see, for him,
>the
>French are the arseholes of the world right now. BTW John .they may
>have
>been a little lacking militarily recently but before you blow them
>away
>completely ask yourself just how free you would be right now  if the
>US
>"freedom fighters" (or were they terrorists..?=0)  ?) had not been
>ably
>assisted by the presence of a French army of liberation and a not
>insignificant French fleet pissing off the British navy!!
>
><SIGH> time to go again.
>
>Bob DeAngelis
>Hobby pages
>www.angelfire.com/games4/chubbybob

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: CAS and abandoning ground pounders was Re: [OT] Frog Bashing Next: Re: [OT] An Idea