Prev: Re: The same old shit!!! Next: Re: [OT] armor penatration - angle is important

Re: [OT] An Idea

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:39:40 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] An Idea

On Wed, 29 May 2002 22:37:59 +0100 Roger Burton West
<roger@firedrake.org> writes:
<snip>

>* They're notoriously hard to archive or make searchable.
>
>I recommend instead that people apply filtering to their mail clients,
>if they find that particular posters or topics are not of interest.
>
>Roger

I find things acceptable and despite my lack of filtering capability my
delete key works (*all* the fighter threads died after day one.  *still
do*. works for me.)

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: The same old shit!!! Next: Re: [OT] armor penatration - angle is important