Prev: RE: [SG] Artillery Next: Star Wars: Ep II (ish) 25mm Figures

Re: Earth Map

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 08:19:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Earth Map

--- Ian Murphy <Borgoth@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

Taking a look at it again, I'd pretty much agree with
the dividing line in Africa, EXCEPT for Eritrea.  PAU,
not IFed.

I note that in the key you have a color for RH, but
it's the same color as the ESU which doesn't work out
well as they are neighbors.

The Finns are ScanFed.	They'd evacute the country
before letting the Communists in.  They also would not
be big fans of the Romanovs.

Scandanavian Federation color is apparently the same
as FSE color?

Greece is known to be part of FSE.

I find Armenia or Georgia joining the IFed to be
pretty unlikely.  More likely conquered by ESU.

In the Balkans, I'd only have the NSL holding Slovenia
and Croatia.  Maybe Hungary as well (historical
relationship with the Austrians).  However, the
Orthodox states (Serbia, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Roumania
Moldavia) should be RH IMU.  Albania is probably going
to be FSE by default (historical relationship with
Italy, plus no one else wants it).  If the Euros are
smart they nuked Bosnia flat, but IMU I think it's RH
(The Bosniac Muslims finally got thrown out and the
refugees fled to IFed or something).

John

Prev: RE: [SG] Artillery Next: Star Wars: Ep II (ish) 25mm Figures