Prev: Re: [OT]Episode II: I knew it! (Minor Spoiler and Some Ranting About The Actual Movie) Next: Re: [SG] Artillery

Re: Earth Map

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 15:51:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Earth Map

--- Ian Murphy <Borgoth@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Image can be directly downloaded or accessed at:
> http://rljoiner.home.mindspring.com/world_gzg1.jpg

Interesting set of assumptions.

Obvious "Canon" violations:  Swiss being part of NSL,
India being part of NAC.  South Africa remaining
independant.

There's a lot of other judgement calls that I'd
disagree with, especially in the Balkans and in
Africa.

John

Prev: Re: [OT]Episode II: I knew it! (Minor Spoiler and Some Ranting About The Actual Movie) Next: Re: [SG] Artillery