Prev: [GZG WCC] GZG West Coast Con looking for a venue ... Next: Re: [GZG WCC] GZG West Coast Con looking for a venue ...

Earth map

From: "Ian Murphy" <Borgoth@b...>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 21:51:44 +0100
Subject: Earth map

I hae a map of the earth with the GZG nations as I can identify them
marked on. Does anyone want a copy or can someone host it? I have had to
make educated guesses with many nations and have more theen liklly
missed out more then 1 nation. Am open to suggestions and corrections.

Harry Pearce: These days the enemy don't even have a flag.
Official: At least you knew were they where I suppose.
Harry Pearce: Give them something to put over the coffin.
-"Spooks"