Prev: Re: MURPHY AT WAR Next: Re: Harpoon on the PC

Big Games

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 21:28:59 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Big Games

Sometime soon, I want to try running my FMA Zombies game again.  As with
the
last time I ran it (back in November), I've got a few problems to
overcome....

Firstly, there's number of players.  I'm planning on eight, which is
about as
much as I think my brain can handle without exploding.

Secondly, these eight or so players will have -- for the most part -- no

experience with the system.

Now, the last time I ran this game it went pretty well...but it was
slow, very
slow.  We only got a handful of turns in, not nearly enough to really
resolve
the game.  I'd like to keep things moving quickly, keep the players on
their
toes, make them say "Man, I've got to buy me some GZG products from the
nice
guy who owns this here store that we're gaming in!"

So, any advice for someone wanting to run a large game?  Tips, tricks,
brilliant ideas?

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: MURPHY AT WAR Next: Re: Harpoon on the PC