Prev: RE: Re: Re: [FT] Battlecruisers vs. battleships Next: RE: RE: Re: Re: [FT] Battlecruisers vs. battleships

Re: Star Wars: Ep 2 DS/SG/FMAS discussion

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 19:27:43 +0100
Subject: Re: Star Wars: Ep 2 DS/SG/FMAS discussion

>[Warning Spoiler Material Enclosed - skip or delete if you wish to
>preserve your Ep 2 ignorance]
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.>
[snip]
>Stormtroopers
>
>Apparently well trained combat soldiers, but very respondent to
>authority figures (or anyone who can pull off the command voice such as
>apparently that cute little tart Amidala). Heavily armed, although
>apparently close assault is their only combat tactic and cover is a
>foreign idea.

Hey, they've been using a copy of 40K as a training manual!
[Aside to Tony: have you got to make sure the new computer game is crap
so
that it accurately reflects the tabletop game....?  <GRIN>]

[snip]

>Final thoughts on Ep2:
>1) Don't piss off the Garden Gnome. He's far more dangerous than he
>appears.
>2) Young men with strong force powers would _really_ be tempted to the
>Dark Side by teenage dating situations
>(<sotto voce> "You want to go out with me".... "you want to kiss
>me"....."you want to take off your...." etc.)

Seen the amateur short, "American Jedi"? If not, search it out on the
web
and download it NOW!!!
"I sense much beer in you...."

>5) Natalie Portman isn't hard on the eyes

...And, like Michelle Trachtenberg, she's now old enough (in RL) to be
"legally droolable", isn't she?  <GRIN>

>7) Hidden Message: Politicans are evil and can't be trusted

Tom, you really need George Lucas to tell you THIS.....?

;-)

Jon (GZG)