Prev: Re: Roadkill. used to be Re: Bugs Next: Re: Star Wars: Ep 2 DS/SG/FMAS discussion

RE: Re: Re: [FT] Battlecruisers vs. battleships

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:08:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Re: Re: [FT] Battlecruisers vs. battleships

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

> <grin>  Oh, I'd have found it playable if the
> privateers had had less thrust.  Not as interesting
> but my crews (RIP) would have been happier.
>
> But the thrust difference IIRC was only 1 point or
> so?

True, you had all the special rules and equipment!
If I had not had the thrust advantage, I would have
exited the game and accepted the loss.	 I consider
that game to be a fast and interesting draw.

Bye for now,
John L.

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience

Prev: Re: Roadkill. used to be Re: Bugs Next: Re: Star Wars: Ep 2 DS/SG/FMAS discussion