Prev: Re: [FT] back to fighters Next: RE: fighters (shorter than the last rant)

RE: Fighters options please

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 16:30:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Fighters options please

Eric wrote.

> > Out of curiosity, what effect would allowing
> "wasted kills"
> > from successful PDS attacks to carry over to other
> squadrons
> > attacking  the ship? Has the advantage of
> eliminating the time
> > spent designating which PDS will fire at which
> squadron
> > and such.  Just roll you PDS dice, total up the
> kills, and
> > remove that many fighters, then resolve their
> attacks.

In such a situation as you discribe we spread the
'kills' over all attacking squadrons, but the
defender can select the order on which the kill
occur.	  I.E. A torp, an attack, standard fighter,
and an interceptor attack a ship, the ship fires
and kills 9 fighters; this means that 3 torp,
2 attack, 2 standard, and 2 interceptors are
destroyed.

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience

Prev: Re: [FT] back to fighters Next: RE: fighters (shorter than the last rant)