Prev: Re: Fighters options please Next: Re: Re: Fighters options please

Re: Fighters options please

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 21:04:15 +0100
Subject: Re: Fighters options please

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 03:59:58PM -0400, Ryan M Gill wrote:
>What happened to Torpedo Fighters having one shot? You could turn the
>CEF marker upside down when they've expended their attacks.

Fair point, I forgot about them. Sorry. The contrast I'm trying to draw
is between "this group has expended its attack", with which I don't have
a problem, and "these two fighters out of the group have expended their
attacks but the others haven't", which I think would slow things down.

Prev: Re: Fighters options please Next: Re: Re: Fighters options please