Prev: Re: Fighters Next: Re: [OT] Explosives question

Re: Fighters

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 13:09:39 -0400
Subject: Re: Fighters

At 10:00 AM -0700 5/8/02, John Leary wrote:
>Have your ships enter the board in a dispersed
>formation.
>Make certain it is a 'long' board(three fighter
>movement turns, end to end), the guy with the
>carriers will love that part.
>On  the second movement turn announce your ships
>going FTL (I.E. jumping), and do a 'tactical
>FTL' jump to the other end of the board.
>It should be fun, for at least one time.

Normally that group doesn't allow Tactical FTL because the Cheeze
heads that run the bubble carriers also wanted to use suicide FTL
ships as a standard tactic.
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-    Smart ID cards in the US, Smart ID cards in Hong Kong,    -
-		      what is the difference?		       -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: Re: Fighters Next: Re: [OT] Explosives question