Prev: Re: [OT] Explosives question Next: Re: Fighters

Re: Fighters

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 10:00:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fighters

--- kaime@mindspring.com wrote:

> I've played in many FT games and if anything causes
> problems in FT it's
> fighters, ...
> I've seen several battles with Soap Bubble Carriers
... I have seen
> something like 4-5 Soap Bubble
> Carriers launch 18+ fighter groups.  Hard to defend
> against that!

Have your ships enter the board in a dispersed
formation.
Make certain it is a 'long' board(three fighter
movement turns, end to end), the guy with the
carriers will love that part.
On  the second movement turn announce your ships
going FTL (I.E. jumping), and do a 'tactical
FTL' jump to the other end of the board.
It should be fun, for at least one time.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [OT] Explosives question Next: Re: Fighters