Prev: Re: Fighters Next: RE: Re: Fighters

Re: FB designs & fighters

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 13:59:17 -0700
Subject: Re: FB designs & fighters

I've pulled out of the arguement that fighters are overpowered, since I
am
SURE I'm not qualified to comment on such.  My only aruement was thast
that
should be shown before moving on to adjusting fighters.  So my only
reply to
OO is a simple question (Asked in earnest, not sarcastically):

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

>The goal should not be to push the "effectiveness point" *higher*. The
goal
>should be to transform that "effectiveness point" from the current
sharp
>breakpoint between "ineffective" and "overwhelming" it is now, to a
wide
>plateau.

How?

3B^2

Prev: Re: Fighters Next: RE: Re: Fighters