Prev: Re: (OT)(SG2) A question, to ARV or not to ARV... Next: RE: Flak buys a clue! was Re: Geohex

Re: 15mm vehicle compatibility

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 12:36:51 -0500
Subject: Re: 15mm vehicle compatibility

On Sat, 04 May 2002 07:38:05 -0400, Indy <kochte@stsci.edu> wrote:

>They range from $0.98 to $1.98 USD, and so far
>I've only found them at Wal-Marts and a couple of KayBee Toys. For
>the 15mm stuff, the smaller scale Abrams tank is quite compatible with
>Brigade's Haifa II heavy tank.

Unfortunately the one WallyWorld near me only had two Bradleys, a brown
and a
green. I'll have to check the other. The price was great, at $0.88. I
just
wish they had enough of them.

They did have two or three Abrams. These were $1.98 each. I will
probably go
back and get these. They aren't base green but cammo-ed, and they look
like a
perfect fit for 15mm SG2.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: (OT)(SG2) A question, to ARV or not to ARV... Next: RE: Flak buys a clue! was Re: Geohex