Prev: FT Tsushima (was Re: Fighters) Next: Re: 15mm vehicle compatibility

Re: (OT)(SG2) A question, to ARV or not to ARV...

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 12:36:45 -0500
Subject: Re: (OT)(SG2) A question, to ARV or not to ARV...

On Mon, 6 May 2002 16:47:54 +1000 , Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

>G'day,
>
>>Is there a calling for say ARV's or CEV's?
>
>I might if I knew what they were ;)
><Adrian, some more for the glossary ;)>

Got me, too, Beth. I think they are "Armoured Recovery Vehicle" and
"Combat
Engineering Vehicle". The first is essentially a tow truck for tanks,
and the
second is a generalized vehicle for combat engineers.

I would have use for a CEV (assuming I got the acronyms right). An ARV?
Probably not. The SG2 rules don't allow you to fix disabled vehicles in
the
field...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: FT Tsushima (was Re: Fighters) Next: Re: 15mm vehicle compatibility