Prev: Re: Fighters Next: Re: Fighters

Re: Having fun. . .

From: "John Owen" <adamnan@h...>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 09:36:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Having fun. . .

 >On Fri, 3 May 2002, John Atkinson wrote: > > > > > --- Mark Reindl
wrote: > > > > > Excellent point! And I, in fact, am right now in > > >
the > > > process of exploring the possibility of a lawsuit > > >
against Italy, due to the fact that my ancestors > > > (the > > >
Germanic barbarians) were oppressed by the Romans > > > during the age
of the Roman Republic and Empire. I > > > > Whereupon I will file
counter-suit on behalf of the > > Sole Rightful Autocrat of Man against
the entire > > Germanic race and demand title to Italia, Hispania, > >
Africa, Gaul, and Britain. > >It's a good thing there aren't any
Cro-Magnon or Neatherthals left - they >could sue all of H. sapiens
sapiens (that's us) and demand title to most >of the world...

Have you ever been to Arkansas or seen a real red neck?(tongue in cheek
here my ex-wife is from arkansas and my brother is such a red neck that
thte red necks pick on him)  I will now resume Lurking.

John Owen

Prev: Re: Fighters Next: Re: Fighters