Prev: Re: Another tack on fighters Next: FB designs & fighters

Re: RE: New gamer

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 13:18:22 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: RE: New gamer

On Fri, 3 May 2002 06:42:04 -0400 Warren Shultzaberger
<carol.warren@prodigy.net> wrote:

> Tony Christney Wrote:
>> I would like to proudly announce the birth of my first child,
>> Amelia Grace Christney, an 8 lbs, 6 oz. baby girl.

> A BIG, HEARTY CONGRATS!!!!!

> Ummm... She's a little big to fit in the 25mm scale.....

Not if you play the scenario "Attack of the Giant Baby Girl" -- along
the lines of Attack of the 50-foot Woman, but cuter... <g>

Congratulations from me as well, Tony. And commiserations -- I can
still remember what it's like to have a new-born around... <g>

Phil, whose _younger_ son is now as tall as he is -- not bad for 13!
----
Gravity is a Downer... So let's go flying!

Prev: Re: Another tack on fighters Next: FB designs & fighters