Prev: RE: [GZG AARs] Scenarios or games with a twist or smile Next: RE: [DSII]When gravity fails

RE: [GZG AARs] Scenarios or games with a twist or smile

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 09:23:22 +1000
Subject: RE: [GZG AARs] Scenarios or games with a twist or smile

G'day,

> I tend to base a lot of 25mm/28mm scale scenarios around two
> characters: Professor Von Plütdevice and his adorable little daughter

> Karla....

This sounds like it has lots of potential with the right folks! ;)

> Anyone know of a good source for some?

I have a feeling I've seen them on my wishlist travels, I'll see what I
can
dig up over the weekend (assuming I remember... stop sniggering Aaron
I'll
remember that stuff for you some time this millenium!)

> But most importantly, I have Elvis.  With a gun.

Which is very funny!

Thanks

Prev: RE: [GZG AARs] Scenarios or games with a twist or smile Next: RE: [DSII]When gravity fails