Prev: Re: Paint agitation Next: Re: Dune

[OT] Salute memories

From: "Anthony Leibrick" <A.Leibrick@b...>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 23:33:56 +0100
Subject: [OT] Salute memories

The club I belong to ran a Star Wars based participation at Salute.
Eighteen inch Star Destroyer, lots of A,B Y and X wings, and Ties, you
get the picture.
We get a lot of youngsters playing. They recognise and identify with the
background, but they can be a bit over enthusiastic, losing track of
whats happening around them

I watched a rather harrased individual tap one of the youngsters on the
shoulder.

"Robert didn't you hear the announcements?"
"Huh!"
"The voices telling you to meet your father at the Warlords
administration desk, we have to leave now"
"But Dad" says the boy, indicating Tie fighters on the table
"I can't leave the Empire"
"Robert I've seen the movie, believe me, THEY LOSE"

Prev: Re: Paint agitation Next: Re: Dune