Prev: Re: [DSII]When gravity fails Next: [OT] Salute memories

Re: Paint agitation

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 18:30:30 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Paint agitation

On Wed,  1 May 2002 16:37:46 -0500, "Kevin Balentine"
<kevinbalentine@mail.ev1.net> wrote :

> From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com>
> >>From: "Kevin Balentine" <kevinbalentine@mail.ev1.net>
> >
> >>I don't have a direct link to the paint page, but if you go to
> >>http://www.reapermini.com/, click on the logo and it will take you
to a
> >>page
> >>of product listings. One of the links is for ProPaints.
> >
> >Been there, can only find the paints, no reference to the agitators.
> >
> Oh, sorry, I misunderstood what you were looking for. I don't think
they sell
> or advertise the agitators as a separate product ... but if you ask
they
> might be able to help you out or hook you up.

If you want little skulls, Fortress Figures makes some nice plastic
ones:

https://secure.bpsinet.com/fortress/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?keywords=
KA001

70 rather nice neadbones for $10.00, along with a femur or three.  Some
of the skulls are
non-human, though...at least one skull on each sprue belonged to an Orc.

For more weight, just glue each skull to a penny or a washer, and there
you go.

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [DSII]When gravity fails Next: [OT] Salute memories