Prev: Re: Game Groups/Shops in NJ Next: RE: RE: [OT] wargaming at work (was Steel Wariors)

Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 30 Apr 2002 09:11:48 -0400
Subject: Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

Make sure your heresy is a double-action one, they let you control the
air and paint flow indepenently.  For doing miniatures, the Aztec
heresies are very nice, and relatively cheap.  They have swappable
nozzles which means you don't have to fret over taking care of the
needle quite so much.

--Flak

On Mon, 2002-04-29 at 15:03, John Crimmins wrote:

> On 29 Apr 2002 12:21:23 -0400, Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@tlsdc.com>
wrote :

> > Hey!  I use an airbrush!  You can achieve wet-blending effects and
> > highlighting without actually doing any wet-blending or
dry-brushing.

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: Game Groups/Shops in NJ Next: RE: RE: [OT] wargaming at work (was Steel Wariors)