Prev: Geohex discontinueing GZG Next: Re: Moderation of GZG-L

GenCon Event Registration

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:34:05 -0700
Subject: GenCon Event Registration

Hi All,

Wizards has On-Line event registration up and running, just in case -
like
me - you want to make sure to get registered for all your favorite stuff
early.

http://store.wizards.com/help/gencon.asp

The interface is pretty clunky, and though it's not readily apparent,
you
must Log In or else it won't let you look at or purchase anything.

It does, however, work if you have a bit of patience. I got in on the
Starfire Tourney, and checked that all the Full Thrust Events I'm
running
made it in.

Prev: Geohex discontinueing GZG Next: Re: Moderation of GZG-L