Prev: Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye) Next: Killfile: Was all sorts of rants and ramblings regarding free speech, rants, mo

Re: Gunmetal Paint

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:09:58 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Gunmetal Paint

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:11:15 -0400 (EDT), Roger Books
<books@jumpspace.net> wrote :

> I started out with the Ral Partha "aged metal" as the only
> thing that looked like the metal on a rifle barrel that
> I could find.  When that became unavailable I horded my
> one remaining jar.

You too?  I loved that color, and mounred the day that I finally had to
admit that my bottle
was dead.

> Recently I have discovered Vallejo Paints.  I really like
> the "natural steel".	The only complaint I have is I
> first ordered from New Wave on Feb 8.  Still no sign
> of paints even though they promised shipment right away
> after talking to them at the end of March.  Still no
> paints from them and my e-mails are still seemingly ignored.

This seems to be a common problem with New Wave...I've avoided ordering
from them
because of it.

> Warweb on the other hand has given prompt and excellent service
> on Vallejo paints.

I'll have to give them a shot, then!

--
John Crimmins