Prev: Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye) Next: Re: Gunmetal Paint

Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:03:50 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye)

On 29 Apr 2002 12:21:23 -0400, Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@tlsdc.com> wrote
:

> Hey!	I use an airbrush!  You can achieve wet-blending effects and
> highlighting without actually doing any wet-blending or dry-brushing.
>
> What is it about airbrushing miniatures that gets your knickers in a
> bunch?  I didn't think that the Amish could play wargames!  What are
> you, a luddite(1) or something?

My own objection to painting miniatures with Airbrushes is based on a
single fact.

A rock-solid, incontrovertable fact: I don't own an airbrush.  Yet.

Therefore, all of you who do are heretics.  Have a nice day!

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Moderation of GZG-L (was Re: Back from SALUTE and bye bye) Next: Re: Gunmetal Paint